The Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Slide Show presentation about the Green Riders

I haven't posted for a while and this is just a short note to tell those of you who live near Woodside, that I will be presenting slides and the adventures that we had crossing the country on our electric bikes.  We will be gathering at the Woodside Village Church in Woodside.  The evening begins at 6:30 with a half hour of looking at three different electric bicycles including the one I rode across the country.  Also there will be a bike I just built up from a $10.00 find at a garage sale as well as an "off the shelf" cruiser bike model that I just got for my daughter's 16 year old birthday present.  She loves it!!
I hope some of you can make the event.

Woodside Village Church- Guild Hall
Monday Sept. 13  6:30 - 9:00
Call 650 851 7883 if you have any questions

Oliver

3 comments: